Apprenticeships Are Us takes the hard work and administration out of recruiting and employing apprentices and trainees in your business.
Apprenticeships Are Us:
- advertises vacancies through employment websites, social media, relationships at schools and at careers fairs. Each applicant is interviewed and undertakes an aptitude test. Successful and eligible applicants complete an automotive pre-apprenticeship course prior to interviewing with you.
- pays your apprentice every week and manage their leave entitlements.
- manages all employment related issues proactively to prevent them becoming a problem.
- manages the educational requirements of your apprentice through Registered Training Organisations (RTO) and ensures that they undertake appropriate training.
- manages all workers compensation claims and potential risks associated with any claims.
- has years of experience within the Automotive Industry and has access to relevant legislation protecting you and your business.
- supplies Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including uniforms, boots, eye and ear protection.
- recruits quality candidates suited to your organisation’s needs.
- Through our pre-apprenticeship programs, all students/potential apprentices have the ability to complete work experience with your business.
- All students that attend work experience are covered by our workers compensation insurance at no cost to the employer.
- If you are a Capricorn member, you can pay Apprenticeships Are Us Limited through your Capricorn account.
Interested in becoming a host employer? Call (02) 9891 6900