Why Group Training
Group Training is a training and employment arrangement where apprentices and trainees are employed under an Apprenticeship/Traineeship Training Contract and placed with host employers.
We assume the employer responsibilities for the quality and continuity of apprentices’ and trainees’ employment and training. We manage the additional care and support necessary to achieve the successful completion of the training contract.
Benefits of Group Training:
- You are paid while you learn and undertake your apprenticeship.
- Because you are employed by Apprenticeships Are Us, we will work with you to find another placement to continue your apprenticeship/traineeship, should your host employer be unable to continue employing you.
- You have the flexibility to rotate host employers and gain the full breadth of skills.
- Your wage and allowances are paid by Apprenticeships Are Us in accordance with the relevant Award and other agreements.
- All of the administration and Government paperwork is handled by Apprenticeships Are Us.
- Your training is arranged by Apprenticeships Are Us.
- Your safety equipment (PPE) will be provided to you before you start work.
- You are allocated an Account Manager who will monitor and visit you every few weeks. Your Account Manager will help you if you have any issues or need any further information.