Are you passionate about the automotive industry? Looking for hands-on experience and a promising career in the automotive sector? Look no further! Our extensive network of workshops and trained industry professionals will allow you to excel in your automotive apprenticeship and start your career on the right path!
What We Offer:
Light Vehicle Apprenticeship: Hone your expertise in maintaining and repairing cars, vans, and other light vehicles. From engine diagnostics to electrical systems, you’ll gain practical skills from industry experts.
Heavy Vehicle Apprenticeship: Are you drawn to the power of heavy-duty vehicles? A heavy vehicle apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to work on trucks, buses, and other large vehicles. You’ll learn to handle complex systems and ensure they stay road-worthy.
- Auto Electrical Apprenticeship: Electric vehicles are the future of the automotive industry. An auto electrical apprenticeship prepares you to work on the cutting-edge technologies powering the next generation of vehicles.
- Service Advisor Traineeship: If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people, a service advisor traineeship might be the perfect fit for you. Learn to be the face of our automotive service department, assisting customers, scheduling appointments, and providing top-notch customer service.
- Panel Beater Apprenticeship: Passionate about restoring damaged vehicles to their former glory? A panel beater apprenticeship equips you with the skills to repair and reshape vehicle bodies, working with various materials and techniques.
- Plant Mechanics Apprenticeship: Interested in heavy machinery and industrial equipment? A plant mechanics apprenticeship focuses on the maintenance and repair of construction and industrial machinery, providing you with valuable skills in this specialized field.
- Spray Painting Apprenticeship: Discover the art of automotive refinishing in a spray painting apprenticeship. Learn how to apply paints and finishes, color-matching techniques, and the latest refinishing technologies.
Why Choose Us:
Experienced Instructors: Our instructors are seasoned professionals with years of experience in the automotive field. They will guide you through every step of the apprenticeship journey, offering valuable insights and mentorship.
Industry Connections: We have established strong connections with leading automotive companies, which means you’ll have access to potential job placements and networking opportunities.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career in the automotive industry. Start your automotive apprenticeship today and unlock a world of opportunities!
How Apprenticeship Training Works
Group Training is a training and employment arrangement where apprentices and trainees are employed under an Apprenticeship/Traineeship Training Contract and placed with host employers.
Apprenticeships Are Us arranges and monitors the on and off-the-job training (i.e. through TAFE or other Registered Training Organisation). Our dedicated staff monitor the apprentice and/or trainee, and provide support and advice for the host employer and the apprentice in training.
We also take responsibility for all paperwork including wages, superannuation and other employee benefits. We have a high level of commitment to WHS and the safety of our apprentices and trainees.
- Each applicant is interviewed and undertakes an aptitude test.
- Each applicant is reviewed by our Apprentice Employment Management team to pair them with the best possible match for an apprenticeship.
- Applicants are paired with local clients who are actively seeking automotive apprentices.
- Applicants are then selected for a full time apprenticeship or traineeship and supported in the workplace by our Apprentice Employment Managers.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy. All feedback from the recruitment process is forwarded to the host employer to review.
If you would like to be booked in for an interview for an automotive apprenticeship, contact Apprenticeships Are Us on (02) 9891 6900.
The below criteria are general guidelines based on Government regulations and common role requirements:
- Aged 16-20 years*
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Willingness to regularly travel to the role location suburb advertised
- For Light Vehicle and Parts Interpreter Apprenticeships: Have a provisional Australian license or higher (Note: You can still apply if you are within 2 months of earning your provisional license)
*For Mature Aged apprenticeship vacancies, you will need to be aged 21+ years