Automotive Pre-Apprenticeship Course
Apprenticeships Are Us is conducting training for those considering a career in the automotive industry.
- Pre-Apprenticeships held all over Sydney
- Subjects credited towards the first year of your automotive apprenticeship
- This course is NSW Government funded for individuals between the age of 15 to 24
How it works
- Individuals attend the pre-apprenticeship course for two weeks, followed by a week work placement.
- Our aim is to place students into a workshop that is as close to them as possible.
- The work placement should be treated as a one week interview, with the aim of gaining a full time apprenticeship.
- If after the work placement, the student is not successful in obtaining an apprenticeship, Apprenticeships Are Us will arrange further interviews and work trials.
Pre-apprenticeships are highly regarded by employers.
Training involves a combination of theory and practical work that runs for two weeks, followed by a work placement that allows you to apply your newly learnt skills.